How do you keep track of your child’s health?
The Life + Notes journal is a baby record book that helps you stay organised and keep note of immunisations, illnesses, growth and developmental milestones. There’s also space to record proud moments and love letters to your child on every birthday.
From birth to leaving home, with the Life + Notes journal, your child’s health information will be in safe hands – your hands.
KEEP YOUR BABY RECORD BOOK SAFELY IN YOUR HANDS
• Change doctors or move house without worrying about losing a complete and detailed record of your child’s health information.
• Build your child’s sense of self by demonstrating that their health, growth and development matter.
• Give your child a precious gift when they leave home – their own handwritten health history in the form of a baby record book that will become a tangible symbol of your love and care.
• Journals are A5 in size; Life + Notes has 127 pages.
•They are section sewn: they will lay flat when you write in them.
• They are covered in a premium linen cloth: Life + Notes is a mid grey colour.
• Each journal includes beautiful photography.
• Life + Notes baby record book journal has clearly defined tabs for ease of use.
The Grace Files values others so 10% of profits goes towards sponsoring children via the charity So They Can. They currently have two sponsored children and hope to have many, many more. www.sotheycan.org