Care + Note Journal
When you, or a loved one, are going through a serious illness you may feel overwhelmed by information at a time when you are too sick or upset to absorb it.
The Care + Notes Journal is designed to be a beautiful, helpful and supportive tool to accompany you throughout your treatment and to provide you with an organised place to record your medical details:
• symptoms and
There’s also space to record your thoughts and reflections, and tranquil images are included to allow the eyes and mind to rest. A wonderful gift for cancer patients.
HOW IT WILL HELP
• Feel in control by keeping your own records and comforted by not having to remember every detail.
• Allow carers to help you by making your medical information easy to access when you are not well enough to answer questions.
• A gift for cancer patients or those going through a long illness, this practical but beautiful journal tells them you are with them every step of the way.
• Journals are A5 in size; Care + Notes has 111 pages.
• They are section sewn: they will lay flat when you write in them.
• They are covered in a premium linen cloth: Care + Notes is a dark navy linen.
• Each journal includes beautiful photography.
• Care + Notes has clearly defined tabs for ease of use.
• Each journal comes in a beautiful light grey box. The box is equally as lovely as the journals, making it a wonderful gift for cancer patients or those going through a long illness or hospitalisation.
The Grace Files values others so 10% of profits goes towards sponsoring children via the charity So They Can. They currently have two sponsored children and hope to have many, many more. www.sotheycan.org